Monday 7 July 2014

A little less wonderful

Away from my heart's desire
I plan my days waiting to be admired.
My every step is for a walk in the rain
But i falter them on the puddles of drain.

When I had the chance to make a choice,
I was afraid of my weak inner voice.
I took the easier way to agree to what they say.
And I ended back being someone I hate.

Here I pray for the lovely days.
I want to play in sand, drench in rain.
No more sorrow, not this hollow,
Forget the past, there is tomorrow.

We make mistakes before we reach our fate.
We fall back down before its not even late.
We don't ever see that we're not the only ones
To feel the pains of being a failed someone.

So be brave and muster up the courage,
To face everyone who thinks you're not so great.
Cause its not over till your life's actually over.
You'll have your day when luck's in your favour.

When you open up your arms to the world,
It will welcome you back with a greater joy.
So now hug the very moment of being
a little less wonderful human  being.

No comments:

Post a Comment