Monday 26 August 2013

liberated

Today I can be a flower, as colourful, as shiny from the pearly dew.
Today I can sing my songs of life as birds soaring high do.
Today I can gallop as the wind embraces me, running fast to glory.
Today I can dance to the beat of my heart as a tribe to the drum will.
Today I find solace in the depths of the ocean as an agile fish.
Today I am floating above the ground as I found the one in me.
Today I open up my layers to set free the lights within.
Today the roaring of trees sounds lower than the echo of my voice.
Today the day is bright but I feel ignited enough to light up the streets.
Today I have in grip my will to start the journey of courage within.
Today I can travel across the land to find my temple of worship.
Today is the very day to liberate myself from the world and me.




No comments:

Post a Comment