Sunday 14 July 2013

Cornered

For so long I waited it to ease.
The loneliness would never cease.
For the world round keeps on turning closer
yet I feel cornered like a loner.

The wounds on my soul have been inflicted in a way
that till today they bleed.
My faults too big for them to forgive
that I have no intentions for this guilt to be freed.

To have wanted a near perfect life,
to have worked hard for the things I liked,
to have kept my hopes up to follow my dreams
was a sin, was a sin.

They think they are wise, so wise.
Their heart full of contempt, so lies.
They think their actions and words were justified.
In whose court, I ask, must not be god's, must not be god's.

With eyes drilling me from all sides
they think they can win the war with despise.
But little do they know nothing's left of my pride.
I live to fight, with hunger, keeping pain aside.





No comments:

Post a Comment